Effective June 1st, 2021
- In order to keep the date & time reserved, all new bookings must place a non-refundable 30% deposit.
- The deposit is counted towards the total balance and is non-refundable in case of a cancellation by the client. In case WOW Party Art has to cancel the services, we will issue a full refund for any deposits/payments made by the client regarding the event.
- Deposits have to be made within a day from receiving the booking confirmation. If there’s no deposit received, WOW Party Art can’t guarantee that your date and time will stay reserved.
- Deposits can be made via the payment link with a credit/debit card online that will be included in the confirmation email.
- We strongly encourage our clients to have a back-up plan in case of unfavorable/extreme weather conditions such as rain, show, wind, heat, etc.
- No deposits will be refunded in case of the cancellation by the client due to the weather conditions.
- If the client decides to cancel the event AND there was an official warning issued for your area due to the extreme weather conditions (e.i. hurricanes, flood, thunderstorms, tornados, etc) within 2 days prior to the event, WOW Party Art will issue the client a refund for any deposit/payment made regarding the event.
- If the client would like to reschedule services for a different date or time, WOW Party Art will do their best to fit the event on the schedule. If a chosen date is not available, then the booking is void and the deposit is treated as non-refundable unless the rescheduling was due to extreme weather conditions and official warning was issued. In that case, WOW Party Art will issue a full refund for the deposit.
- In case WOW Party Art must cancel the services, we will issue a full refund for any deposits/payments made by the client regarding the event.
- In case of the cancellation by the client, WOW Party Art retains the deposit. If the event date is more than 5 days away from the date of cancellation request, WOW Party Art will issue a full refund for any payment made in addition to the deposit amount. If the event date is less than 5 days away from the date of cancellation request, all refunds are subject to WOW Party Art discretion.
- No refunds are issues if the client requested the wrong date or time.
- No refunds are issued if WOW Party Art artist cannot gain access to the venue or locate the party within 30 minutes from the service start time.